❤ Are you a lot of toys for your baby makes a mess at home to worry about? In fact, is an oversized toy fence saving cabinet, you can put your baby’s toys on the fence, usually to let your baby play in the fence, that meets the baby playing on the mind, but also to maintain a clean and tidy home.
– Name: Game Fence
– Material: Alloy steel pipe + Linen mesh cloth
– Applicable age: 6 months / 12 months / 18 months / 2 years old / 3 years old
– Premium quality materials
– Conforms to latest safety standards
– Flexible, can be configured to suit room size
– Large space that can accommodate 4-6 children
– Easy assembly – No tools required
1. We only sell children’s playpens, not other products.
2. Due to different measurement tools and measurement methods, there may be an error of 1-3cm.
3. Due to light and different displays, the colors of the images may be deviated,please refer to the actual product.
If you have any questions or problems about it, please contact us firstly which we have a perfect after-sale service, give you satisfactor.
1 x Playpen
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are manually measuring, there may be 1-2cm error, please prevail in kind.
Our shop has a variety of styles , you can go to my store view.
❤ Safety and eco-friendly: Keep baby safe & secure whilst providing a large play area, mesh sides for easy visibility and weather resistant canvas floor.
❤ Portable: Designed with a simple fold and go deign. Easy to set up and take down within seconds. Includes a carry case with arm strap for travel, on the go or storage.
❤ Toy storage: The fence is not only a playground for children, but also can put the baby’s toys on the fence, let the baby play in the fence, meet the baby’s playing spirit and keep a clean and tidy home.
❤ Ability development: Intellectual development, manual brain, crawling, interest training, parent-child communication, hearing, interactive toys, grasping, sense.
❤ Applicable scene: The portable play yard can be used both indoors and outdoors – the beach, the park, hiking or camping, parties, events, and even just monkeying around in the house.